What personal information does Selfie Scene collect from the people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our website, you will be asked to enter your first and last name, phone number, date of your event (if applicable), email address, type of event you are having, and any additional questions.
What person information does Selfie Scene collect using the Selfie Station?
To post your pictures directly to social media via the Selfie Station, the station’s software requires you to login to your social media account. Email addresses and phone numbers are collected and stored safely in a data file for your specific event.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To allow you to post your photos directly to social media
- To help you to access your photos at a later date
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do so by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Selfie Scene will NOT sell your personal information to any third party for any reason.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is fed directly into our CRM, is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place requests.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information or your pictures. We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
At the end of the event, customers may be provided a USB drive with all of their images and data collected during the event.